Garages often feel like a large “utility room” for your car. In many homes, the garage is just an “afterthought.” It’s the place we park our automobiles or where we let “stuff” pile up before it is donated to charity – or dragged out to the curb for disposal.
However, for many homeowners, the garage is their favorite room in the house! Here are just a few of the things we find our customers doing with the space in their garage…
- Working on their favorite sports car or a classic antique
- Detailing a prized Harley Davidson motorcycle
- Using it as a Man-Cave for smoking cigars, cranking up a sound system, or watching sports with the guys
- Entertaining the kids and neighbors as a game room
- Storing the world’s largest assortment of lawn equipment and tools so every neighbor is envious of your perfect grass, prized plants, and fabulous flowers
- Running a successful home-based business
- And frankly a whole lot more that I can describe here
For garage lovers, there are quite a few problems with typical garage floors…
- They’re Ugly – Let’s cut right to the chase: Even brand new garage floors aren’t much to look at. Over the years, garage floors begin to look even worse because of oil stains, tire marks, scratches, scuffs, chips, you name it.
- They Are Hard To Clean – Even if you have a nice garage floor, they still stain easily and when cleaned there is always trace amounts of discoloration left behind.
- They Don’t Stand Up to Heavy Use – The more you use your garage for serious work and play, the more you’ll notice how they aren’t really made for it.
- They Feel Out of Place – Once you have transformed your garage area for a new purpose, the garage floor feels out of place all of a sudden. They’re dirty and disheveled.
So why a professionally installed epoxy floor instead of carpet, laminate, tile, hardwood or big-box-store DIY “floor paint” kits?[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” custom_padding=”3%|3%” padding_mobile=”on” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text – Bullet List” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
- Toughness – Professional-grade epoxy floors will not scratch, peel, dent, ding, scuff, or otherwise “fail” in a high-use, heavy-traffic area compared to alternatives.
- Durability – Unlike DIY kits you can buy yourself, our professionally installed floors will adhere because of our diamond-grind surface profiling process. Acid etching, sanding, and other “half-measures” almost always lead to flaking and peeling within a few months or earlier.
- Maintenance – Epoxy floors are virtually maintenance free. No waxing, buffing, or polishing necessary. Routine cleaning is all that is required.
- Appearance – It’s one thing for a floor to “look nice” the day that is installed. It is quite another for that floor to look appealing after it has been driven on, trampled, soaked, worked on, and otherwise “abused.” Epoxy floors look great years after they are installed.
Because we use specialized equipment to profile the concrete (which is absolutely necessary for long-lasting adhesion), purchase only the highest quality commercial-grade epoxies, and employ only in-house, experienced epoxy installers with many flooring systems under their belt, we can assure you of a beautiful, durable finished product you’ll love!
Interested in learning more about how an epoxy floor system can transform your garage? All you have to do to speak with one of our epoxy experts is call (289)PAINTER or fill out the consultation request form at the top right corner of this web page.
Remember, our pro painters also serve these areas in Ontario: Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Misissauga, & Toronto! Interior painting, exterior painting, epoxy floors, and more!